RPG Playground - Make your own online RPG
RPG Playground requires Flash!
Users are already creating their own levels and sharing them. Here is a small selection of what's already created:
- United but not as one, by Andy Nour
- Alexim Online, by Nolan Grey
- The woman with the red eyes, by Rowan Buhrs
- Life of the Dead, by Draco Boss
- The King, by Connor Boulay
- Heros Camp, by James Roberts
- Valey of Demons, by Gloria Kelley
- Legions, by Derek Estes
- Ruins, by Jake Harrison
- Market, by Ulrike Kleinert
- Spencer's Level, by Spencer Clifford Harris
- Farmhouse, by Koen Witters
About RPG Playground
RPG Playground is a new game by Koonsolo. It's currently very early in development, but you can already play with it.
With RPG Playground you can create your own online RPG Worlds. It's basically a web RPG with ingame level editor.
It's is far from finished, but the following should be possible in the final version:
- Create your own online RPG World
- Invite friends to play your RPG
- Add trees, houses, roads, rivers, etc.
- Add monsters and fight with them
- Create items and quests
- Add NPC's with conversation trees
- Play on Windows, Mac, Linux and tablets
Everything is currently freely available, but at some point I might ask for a subscription fee. But we'll see once we get that far.
Version 0.13 feedbackYou can give feedback or comments on the related blog post, or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The amazing tileset is made by The Inquisitor.
- Share levels with others
- Resize levels
- Set character orientation
- Character conversations
Currently working on
- More tilesets
- Multiple levels